Welcome to Appletree
Whether you need same-day medical care or long-term comprehensive healthcare, Appletree Medical Group is your complete health destination. With in-clinic and virtual care options available, we give you the freedom to choose when and where you receive healthcare from Ontario’s largest network of physicians and specialists.
Appletree offers you more choices for connecting with our doctors. Visit our doctors in-clinic at any one of our locations, or virtually from the comfort of your home or office.
Appletree physicians are networked, meaning your medical records are accessible no matter how you choose to see our doctors – ensuring the continuity of your care.
We offer more than just walk-in services; our physicians provide expertise across many disciplines, while our healthcare programs help you manage a variety of medical conditions.
I need to see a Doctor today.
Walk-in services for immediate medical needs are available at all of our locations. Just find your nearest clinic, check wait times and walk in for an assessment.
- Same-day medical care, when you need an immediate medical opinion.
- Perfect for those who need to see a doctor today.
I need a family doctor.
Appletree Medical Group’s family physicians provide comprehensive care for patients of all ages. With digital access to your chart from any location, our on-duty family physicians can ensure continuity of care no matter which clinic you choose to visit.
- Perfect for patients focused on finding ongoing comprehensive care.
- Family Medicine services are available to individuals with OHIP, Québec residents and out-of-province and out-of-country patients. We welcome all patients in need of medical care.
Can’t visit us in person? Choose Virtual Care.
Virtual Care is healthcare at your fingertips.
A Virtual Care visit is just like a regular doctor’s visit, except that the doctor you see and speak with provides care through your computer or smartphone.
- Accessible care for anyone who is on the go, patients with limited mobility or anyone who prefers the flexibility of seeing a doctor from their office or home.
- Ideal for symptoms that may not need to be examined in person.
Is telemedicine for me?
Telemedicine visits are regular doctor appointments that take place via secure video conference at an Appletree Medical Centre or dedicated Telemedicine Clinic. During your visit, a highly skilled medical assistant will help you connect with a doctor and provide support throughout your appointment. Visits are private and confidential.
- Ideal for quick healthcare needs, for example when you need to renew a prescription, need help with allergy symptoms or an ear infection.
- If you need quick access to a doctor, short wait times and convenient care, telemedicine may be a great option for you.
We offer several specialty healthcare services that cover a range of common health concerns such as allergies, acne, travel medicine, plantar wart removal or diabetes. As an Appletree patient, you may book appointments for these services in two convenient ways: over the phone or through our Patient Portal.
- Ideal for patients with prolonged symptoms.
- All clinics offer specialty programs so you can receive ongoing medical treatment close to your home.
Looking for a specialist?
When you have a condition that requires specific expertise, a family physician may refer you to a specialist in that field and can more accurately diagnose and treat you. If you would like to see a specialist, speak to an Appletree family physician about getting a referral.
- When your condition needs knowledge in a specific field of medicine.
- Acupuncture, dermatology, gynecology and internal medicine are among the specialties offered by Appletree.
Embrace Your Health
Take control of your health by learning about health services available to you.All Programs
Asymptomatic COVID-19 Testing
Require COVID-19 testing? We offer this service at select locations. Appointments only. Results within 48 hours.
HPV Awareness Campaign
Are you protected? Learn about causes, symptoms and how to protect yourself from Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
Work with Us
Practice With Us
Practice medicine like never before. Appletree practice management programs focus on providing patients and doctors with the most efficient and effective healthcare services possible.Find Out How