New Telemedicine clinic coming soon!
Appletree Telemedicine Clinic located at 2010 Eglinton Ave W. in York
This Appletree Telemedicine clinic is conveniently located inside West Eglinton Medical Centre, in York, Ontario near the intersection of Eglinton Ave W. and Miranda Ave.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine visits are regular doctor appointments that take place via secure video conference. During your visit, a medical assistant will help you connect with your doctor and provide support throughout your appointment. Telemedicine is private and confidential.
Patients ages 4+
Walk-In or Appointment Available
Ensure the reason for your visit is listed here prior to visiting us as not all medical conditions are eligible for Telemedicine.
- Allergy Symptoms
- Blood glucose check
- Blood pressure check
- Bug bites
- Poison Ivy
- Mild sunburn
- Cold sores
- Canker Sores
- Cold and/or Flu
- Sore Throat
- Upper respiratory infection
- Ear infection, earache, or swimmer’s ear, hearing tests
- Eye infection, pinkeye, or styes
- Female urinary tract infection
- Head lice
- Infected toenail or fingernail
- Medication renewal (no controlled or addictive substances)
- Minor burns & minor rashes (e.g. Impetigo, Shingles, Ringworm)
- Newly onset cough
- Pregnancy test, birth control renewal, birth control advice or IUD Prescription
- Referral to a specialist or allied health professional (e.g. massage therapy, physiotherapy)
- Sinus infection or sinusitis
- STI Check
- Review Test results, Work note or Medical certificate
At This Clinic
Healthcare Services & Programs
Yorktown Child and Family Centre
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
Yorktown Family Services